Sunday, January 20, 2013

about this website



The purpose of this website is to point people to the preached word of God.  My name is Nigel Morgan, I am an illustrator in NYC.  I believe the Lord has led me to illustrate John Bunyan’s book, 'The Pilgrim’s Progress'.  
These images will mainly be in the form of pen & ink drawings, some scenes may be done in color.  As the artworks are created they will be added to the site one section at a time (not necessarily in chronological order).  This will continue (God Willing) until most of the seventy-two sections are illustrated. 
I experienced the New Birth around 2010-2011 and was thus drawn out of the Charismatic church, it was not long after that I came in contact with the story Pilgrim's Progress.  I was also brought to Pastor Jim Gables preaching of this story and as a result fell in love with Bunyan’s allegory even more.  Since my conversion I have experienced many of the things Bunyan speaks of in his book.  Pastor Gable’s preaching on the various areas of this book has also brought to me much direction in times of confusion and comfort in times of despair.  Please share this site with family, friends and strangers alike.  I pray that the Lord Jesus uses this endeavor to put persons in contact with His preached word and draw more souls unto Himself.